Lower Third Title Creator
Step 1 – Make sure you have connected to your live stream.
Step 2 – Choose to enter custom text to populate your live title
Step 3 – Choose a time loop for data to be displayed (loop
does not affect custom text).
Step 4 – Choose a Window Size for the web browser input
(used to pull in live titles into OBS, xSplit, Wirecast or vMix)
Step 5 – Upload your PNG file with your title (check download
folder for included files or make your own).
Step 6 – You can use the draggable fields to popular your
lower third which is shown in the space you have created.
Step 7 – Simply drag each variable onto the space you would
like to have the data displayed.
Step 8 – You can style each field in the “Field Style” area of
the WordPress Lower Third Title Creator.
Step 9 – Simple enter in the font, size, color and other optiosn
you would like to use for each variable.
Connecting to Wirecast, vMix or OBS
1. At the top of the plugin you will find the “click here”
button has generated a live URL.
2. Use this URL to bring in the webpage into your live
streaming software via a “Web Browser” input
3. You will find that the background is transparent so you
will only have a layer for your lower third with the
included live data.
Using vMix Data Sources
1. Open vMix
2. Open Data Sources
3. Select JSON from plus button menu
4. Enter URL of JSON from WordPress
5. You can now connect data to any title in vMix!